AWM's shared items

Thursday, June 11, 2009

    My name is… My name is … My name is RED… ah ah ah.. Yeah yeah… Wazzat… want me to stop.. Okay okay.. Ahem… I think that sounds might have given a wrong impression… For the record, I was trying to rap… I know I am not good with that :)… One of my friends told me that I can have a lot of benefits from blogging. Its supposed to improve my relatively poor writing skills (blame GRE for that!). Also, he told me that if I made some interesting blog, Google will give me some money… That one got me interested. After a lot of contemplation on what to write in my blog, the answer was pretty simple… what ever I like. There are like 7 billion people in the world.. And almost 1 billion people online… at the least a couple of hundred will be interested in what I am.. So… Here goes my effort to improve my writing skills and earn some money (or take some money back from Google! :D)

No comments: