AWM's shared items

Friday, June 12, 2009

After a lot of thinking on what to write on this post, i think i have a perfect solution. A lot of my friends and acquaintances keep asking me which is the best laptop or what is the desktop to buy. I do a lot of free consulting and assistant computer shopper roles for these people. What the heck, let me help out people who don't know about computers as much as i do.

I will be configuring the systems for different budget levels and for different needs. I will also be posting if its a good time to buy in case there are some new products that are being launched. I work with Intel presently and so, most of my system recommendations will be Intel based. Will try to give an honest opinion about AMD systems too. :)

So... Keep watching this post. You can bookmark this page for your future references. I will help you get the system you require. Leave a comment or request in the comments section and I will try to respond as fast as I can.

1 comment:

Bharat Pathak said...

Can you suggest some good configuration for office. I am looking to buy 5 desktops and one printer.

Regards
Bharat